On Monday, one of my teachers arrived at her classroom to find a snake facing out of the door toward her. She assumed this was a fake snake from a colleague. All of the adults thought this fake until one went to pick it up and it stuck out its forked tongue. I was entertained by this story and found this in my lunch today. Ha!
- RT @Mrs_SMeza: How lucky are we! @FieldD64 5th graders viewing the eclipse today with Principal Bednar #engageD64 #EclipseDay https://t.co… 1 month ago
- RT @DrKMattson: Opening for an elementary #futurereadylibs in the Chicago burbs bit.ly/2usq51Z #iledchat @ISLMA_org @ice_il Cc: @… 3 months ago
- My school needs a library information specialist aka librarian. Here's the link to the posting: bit.ly/2usq51Z #d64 #FieldES 3 months ago
- @AmericanAir besides "appreciating our patience" what are you doing for passengers since these problems are all your issues? 3 months ago
- Hey, @AmericanAir, our 8:40 flight is now scheduled to leave at 11:30pm. That means we'll all sit on the plane at least 90 min. #fail 3 months ago