On Monday, one of my teachers arrived at her classroom to find a snake facing out of the door toward her. She assumed this was a fake snake from a colleague. All of the adults thought this fake until one went to pick it up and it stuck out its forked tongue. I was entertained by this story and found this in my lunch today. Ha!
- Doctoral completion gets closer and closer. Submitted my pre-defense final draft to my chair today. Defense will be… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- We certainly were tickled pink today! #engageD64 twitter.com/fieldd64/statu… 2 weeks ago
- @Sadie_wonder and I stand with @FeedingAmerica by going 2.3 @CharityMiles. Thanks to @VARIDESK for sponsoring me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 weeks ago
- Who’s on break? @Sadie_wonder and I are. 6.0 @CharityMiles for @FeedingAmerica. Thanks to @BrooksRunning for sponso… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @Sadie_wonder and I went 3.5 @CharityMiles for @FeedingAmerica. Thanks to @BrooksRunning for sponsoring me!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago